February 29, 2008

We sold our house...

Well, things are really moving along now. We sold our house without even having to put it on the market. Our friends/neighbors were asked to leave their rental so the owners could sell the house, so they were in need of a house and came and looked at ours. What a blessing for all involved. It just made the process move more quickly than I was ready for. But we are now scheduled to move out the 26Th of March. I am flying out to PA tomorrow for a house hunting trip. Very scary. The flight will be long and grueling with a one year old. Yuck! He is going to hate it. He likes to squeal really loud when he is tired or is in need of attention. Believe me... if he squeals he will get all the attention he wants plus more I am afraid. Poor passengers on flight #3256. I apologize in advance. The other kids will be staying home with Grandma. I apologize to grandma in advance as well... I will let you know how everything goes as as I get home!

2 comments:

Kalli said...

Congrats on being able to sell your house! Blessing in disguse that your neighbors got kicked out of their house!! I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck on the house hunting trip.

Penny said...

What a blessing! I can't believe that you dold your house so easily. Well, have a fun flight, and take pictures of your trip... airplane and all...so that you can blog about it when you get home. We especially want to see the pictures of the people's faces on the flight when he is being loud. Now that would be funny!