Yes, we are moving to Pennsylvania. Why? I asked myself that every day. I guess the best answer would be that Scott has an incredible opportunity to advance in the company by moving to PA to become a department head manager. Good for Scott, right? Well, the idea isn't all bad for the rest of us. Although very scary starting over in a new place... (Pennsylvania!?!?!) OK, it is a long ways from here, but what an adventure!! Tarryn will get to transfer in her 10th year of high school. Trevor will be thrust from the innocent aisles of an elementary school headlong into the big, bad world of Jr. high. Adventure, right?
I am excited to find an old house that someone has already remodeled and updated from steam heat to central heat. It will be fun AFTER getting through the ordeal of selling our house in Idaho, packing four children, flying across the country (FLYING...not driving!), finding a new home, unpacking, setting up house, finding the right schools, enrolling the kids with only a few months left of the school year, and then it will be FUN!! Keep me in your prayers...
January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, you sure have a good attitude about all this. We will keep you all in our prayers! Good luck selling the house and finding a new one... Adventure, right?
How do the kids feel about it, are they excited? It will be an adventure, so try to enjoy it. As much as you can enjoy the chaos that it is moving!
Matthew served his mission in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and I keep telling him I want to go and visit all the places that he served in. Whenever we go we will have to look you up and come visit!
What an adventure!
Have a wonderful day, lots of love.
Cathy,
Thank you for the comments you left on my blog. I'm sorry I haven't commented on your sooner. I can't believe you are moving again. It is exciting, but a lot of work. It's also hard to start over. Thank goodness we have the church wherever we go. My friend said her brother and his family moved to Pennsylvania and were welcomed with open arms by the ward members. I wish you were still around here. We loved when Tarryn would babysit. She's growing up so fast. Your baby is so cute too. I'm glad you got another boy. We'll be thinking and praying for you during this busy time.
Post a Comment