December 14, 2007
It's almost Christmas!
Well, we just celebrated Scott's 38th birthday. And with that celebration behind us, we turn our focus to the Christmas holiday. We will be staying home this year. The older the kids get the easier it is to wake up in our own beds Christmas morning. (Besides my sister's kids have this insane tradition of getting up around 4am! My kids have always slept in until at least 7am!) Tarryn was able to attend her first ever "work party" last night with the gang from Swensen's where she works. She had a great time. Trevor is home from school again this week with another case of pneumonia. We still visit various doctors in hopes of finding answers to his many different challenges, but along the way he continues to bring a smile to our face with his patience and unconditional love. He rarely complains and never asks "why me"? Teagan on the other hand continues to try my patience daily. She has now had her 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th time out at preschool. (She attends two days a week!) Meaning she is put in a time-out nearly every day @ school for some reason or another. I guess her curly blond hair and big blue eyes do not have any effect on her teacher. Tyson is still just as sweet as ever. God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent me Ty. He knew I would need an easy going, cooperative child to get me through the day. Don't get me wrong... I would never trade my kids for anything. It is just so interesting to see the personalities of each child and how different they can be. Teagan was sent to teach me something profound I am certain. I have already learned that you can make good choices regardless of the world around us from Tarryn. I have learned that we should never give up from Trevor. I am certain to learn something great from Teagan and Tyson as well. Well, I better end and get back to my "life". Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how our kids teach US things? Unfortunately, sometimes they are things we don't necessarily want to learn.
I hope Trevor feels better soon. And tell Scott Happy Birthday! He was such a special Primary teacher for Brandon! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Congrats and good luck! How are the kids taking it?
Post a Comment