November 28, 2007

First Blog!

Hi,

I am so excited to be a "blogger"! Wow... where do I begin? We are now living in Idaho. Scott is loving the job that brought us here over two years ago. He is up for a promotion at work that would put him in the Superintendent position. More money and a day shift. (We have never had a Monday-Friday day shift since we got married!)So we are crossing our fingers.

I am just simply enjoying raising four kids and being a wife. (Most of the time!)

Tarryn is in the 10th grade, and has started an after school job at a grocery store. She bags groceries as well as odd jobs that need to be done. She will learn to check this summer. She is almost 6 feet tall.

Trevor is in the 6th grade and just enjoys being with his family and reading. He tolerates school, but enjoys getting home as soon as he can.

Teagan is three years old and started preschool this fall. She is independent, stubborn, and will listen if she "feels like it". (She rarely feels like it!) She had her first time out at school this week for not listening to the teacher. Heaven help me with this one!

Tyson is 9 months old and the light of my life. He is simply the best baby ever! We have all had the best time watching him grow. I think just knowing he is our last makes the time with him all the more precious. Trevor reads to him every night and they have already formed a great bond.

The weather is turning cold this week and we even got our first sprinkling of snow. We are looking forward to the holidays and the blessing that comes from remembering the reason for the season.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kalli said...

I am so glad you joined the blogging community! It is so fun, and can even get addicting, so beware! There are days that I just carry around my camera trying to find something that is "blog worthy". If you don't know, our family blog is nateandkalli.blogspot.com. I can't wait to see more into your life!

Penny said...

Hey there!! Welcome to the addiction that is blogging! It is so fun! I also carry my camera around in my purse, just in case. I just started one about 6 weeks ago I think. Mine is
TheRowellReview.blogspot.com
I will check in often! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey... what's all this malarky about carrying a camera around everywhere? My bag is heavy enough as it is with make-up, mobile phone, keys, purse, gum, painkillers - just in case, migraine pills - just in case, water - just in case, nasal spray - just in case, nail file - just in case, a book - for tube journeys, a variety of pens, unbrella - just in case, a memory stick - just in case, reading glasses...blah, blah, blah & NOW, you're suggesting I carry a camera as well - just in case!!!! good job the English know when enough is enough! :-) All said with liove of course! Liane