The Lillian family consist's of six members. Scott ~ 39, Cathy ~ 40, Tarryn ~ 16, Trevor ~ 13, Teagan ~ 4, & Tyson 2. We are grateful to be a family and share our lives in words and pictures. Thanks for stopping by...
The picture with Santa Claus this year was a fun adventure. Tyson wouldn't go near him without Tarryn. Teagan wouldn't stop talking to him. It was a fun day though. Skating, surprises, Christmas Day, hanging out on the couch... we had a great Christmas!
Cutest kids ever! Thanks for making us smile. We miss you guys tons and I think of you often (in fact every time I see Rigby Produce, which is a lot). Christmas looked like a lot of fun for you guys- Thanks for being such amazing friends! Scott, Morgan misses you as her teacher, her present really meant a lot to her, thanks again!
1 comment:
Cutest kids ever! Thanks for making us smile. We miss you guys tons and I think of you often (in fact every time I see Rigby Produce, which is a lot). Christmas looked like a lot of fun for you guys- Thanks for being such amazing friends! Scott, Morgan misses you as her teacher, her present really meant a lot to her, thanks again!
Post a Comment