National Monument
Capitol Building
Arlington National Cemetery
Washington, D.C. Temple
The Lillian family consist's of six members. Scott ~ 39, Cathy ~ 40, Tarryn ~ 16, Trevor ~ 13, Teagan ~ 4, & Tyson 2. We are grateful to be a family and share our lives in words and pictures. Thanks for stopping by...
3 comments:
I love that part of the country. Arlington is such a spiritual place, I think. Hope all is well. We moved to the Dallas area in September. We love to hear from you.
Frank Paraboschi
Your photo's are so great, one of these days I am going to visit Washington D.C.
National Monument = Washington Monument
Love, Rebecca Briggs, Daughter of Lee and Vicki Briggs
P.S. I have been there before when I was little. I got to go to Easter at the White House. We went on Cathryn's birthday. (Because her birthday fell on Easter that year) I used to call the Washington Monument "the pencil" when I was about 6 or 7.
Post a Comment